Being an influence surplus and mineral-rich state, Chhattisgarh includes a host of steel and cement industries. Thus it's no surprise that each one of the fifty-two engineering faculties within the state provides Mechanical and applied science branches. It's one among few states which provide B.Tech/BE programmes in Mining Engineering, Mechatronics and mechanical streams The predominant mode of admission to high schools within the state is through the Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Exam.
In this article, we'll be talking about the top Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh.
1. Shri Shankaracharya Engineering faculty, Durg: College of Engineering & Technology, Shri Shankaracharya (formerly Shri Shankaracharya faculty of Engineering ANd Technology (SSCET)) is an Engineering faculty settled at Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. It's named after Adi Shankaracharya. Established in 1999, it's affiliated to Chhattisgarh Hindu Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai. It's a Unit of Shri Shankaracharya Group of institutions
2. Government Engineering College Bastar: Government Engineering faculty, Jagdalpur (GEC Jagdalpur) is a Government Engineering Institution settled in Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India. Established in 1983, it's connected to Chhattisgarh Hindu Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai. It's one among 3 Government Engineering faculty in Chhattisgarh together with Government Engineering faculty Raipur and Government Engineering faculty, Bilaspur.
3. Dr. CV Raman University Bilaspur: Established on third Nov 2006, Dr. C.V. Raman University is a reputed and renowned University in Chhattisgarh, significantly in Central Asian nation because of the analysis and Education hub of skilled Courses starting from numerous disciplines like Management, Arts, Science, Law and a lot of others. Settled over a lush green region in Kota, the University has remodeled the perception of upper Education in terms of its quality and accessibility.
4. Kirodimal Institute of Technology, Raigarh: Kirodimal Institute of Technology, Raigarh (KIT Raigarh) is a public engineering institute in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India. Established in 2000, it's one among the oldest engineering institute in Chhattisgarh and 1st Engineering faculty of Raigarh. It's ruled beneath the Kirodimal engineering school Society and affiliated to Chhattisgarh Hindu Vivekanand Technical University. The institute is found within the town of Garhumaria, Raigarh.
5. Kruti Institute of Technology & Engineering: KITE a private engineering university, having faculty field spread over twenty acres of land and is established on the outskirts of Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The university provides education (UG and PG) credential and skilled Certificate Courses in the 4 major disciplines including engineering, Management, fashion etc.
6. Yugantar Institute OF Technology And management, Rajnandgaon: Yugantar Institute of Technology & Management Rajnandgaon, C.G, promoted by Yugantar academic Society to market quality education in Technology and Management. The institute was established by Yugantar Education Society (YES) within the year 2007. The Institute is connected to the Chhattisgarh Hindu Vivekananda Technical University (CSVTU) Bhilai, and approved by All Asian nation Council for Technical Education (AICTE), HRD Ministry. At present, the institute is providing a Four-year degree programme of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E).
7. Bharti faculty of Engineering and Technology, Durg: Bharti group of institutions running beneath "Shri Jug Mahadev Education Society (SJMES), Durg" and was established within the year 1997 to commemorate late "SHRI JUG MAHADEV FTO CHANDRAKAR". Shri Jug Mahadev Education Society was based on the target of making world category, excellent education quality in Bhilai.
8. Professional Institute of Technology and Management, Raipur: PieTech focuses on the growth of the young students who understand their responsibility of encompassing the physical, emotional, social and cultural wants additionally to fulfilling the educational needs of developing themselves. It's a notable undeniable fact that education methodologies definitely don't surface mechanically.
9. Vindhya Institute Of Technology And Science, Raipur: Vindhya Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Raipur is connected to Chhattisgarh Hindu Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU), Bhilai. It's recognized by the govt. of Chhattisgarh and recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi's managed beneath the aegis of Skilled Education Society. VITS focuses on World Health Organization growth of the young students who totally perceive their responsibility of encompassing the physical, emotional, social and cultural wants in addition of fulfilling the educational needs of developing themselves.
10. Rungta faculty Of Engineering And Technology, Bhilai: Rungta faculty Of Engineering And Technology (RCET) is a non-public engineering college settled at Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. It's managed by the Rungta group of institutions (Santosh Rungta cluster Of Institutions). Established in 1999, it's affiliated to Chhattisgarh Hindu Vivekanand Technical University, authorized by the National Board of enfranchisement (NBA) and approved by the All Asian nation Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Our Take: Out of these faculties, Dr. CV Raman University, Bilaspur is the only university which offers skill-based coaching and employment opportunities together with wonderful education to the scholars. Check the website for complete details