Ways To Use Instagram To Promote WP Brand And Drive Sales
Are you actually planning to get the brand and products seen by more people? Are you willing to grow strong following of customers, who can actually relate to brand and then get paid for it? In case the answer is yes, then Instagram might be the right magic spell for you. As IG has more followers nowadays when compared to Twitter, many brands are just finding the right ways to just interact with IG community and earn some of the personally invested customers, who are actually keep coming back for some more. However, this is not just your number that you plan to care about but also the people using Instagram.
More about these Instagrammers:
These IG users are mainly shoppers. According to the Instagram study of Iconosquare in 2015, around 70% of users will report having looked up a brand on platform. On the other hand, around 62% of the users will definitely follow brand just because they are in love with it. If your business can post the right IG images, consumers will definitely soak up marketing messages without just any hard sales pitched from your side. So, IG will be that magic spell for appealing to customers without just selling.
Shoppers are currently turning towards social media for the references. So, here, the moral is that IG helps in converting passive shoppers into that of confident ones. You can get some more information from Gramblast, as asked for. In case, you are currently new in this field of IG, there is nothing to be worried about. Everything that you need the market to know about you will be covered. In case you are not a novice, still you can get the advanced tips for sure.
Setting up optimized business IG account:
In case you are going to IG for business, the account needs to be separated from the personal one. Always remember that marketing is just about the audience and not quite about you. Therefore, snapshots and selfies of your trips should always stay personal. They are not quite relevant to your customers and will not help you get any sales. In fact, the term “you” will not even appear on the IG page of the brand. There is a rundown for you on how to optimize the professional IG presence for the greater customer appeal.
Adding link for boosting traffic to site:
On the field of IG, you just have one opportunity to lead click over to website directly. The bio is one place where the link is termed to be clickable and just right under your description and name at top of the Instagram page.
• Always try to add the link to online shop or just the targeted landing page in this current spot.
Always stay recognizable with constant photo and name:
All the IG based services for the WordPress business will turn out to be just nothing in case the pieces do not fit in easily for showing what this brand is actually about. So, the key over here is just to stay recognizable.
• You can choose an IG name that is same or more or less related to business name across some other social media channels.
• Moreover, it is mandatory to keep profile image constant. All the engagement and interactions on IG will then be accompanied by thumbnail of profile picture.
• Ensure that it is something professional and recognizable.
Adding interesting and informative bio that will hook up followers:
Before people can even hit the Follow on IG, they might have to click through to profile first. So, you have to be sure that the last thing people get to see before deciding which one to follow is a bio, which is catchy and informative at the same time.
• You have to convince them of the content and value that you will add to feed. That can be done through your contents posted.
• You can further add business name and even that concise description of what you have to work on actually.
• Always try to keep it all interesting and light. Moreover, you need to avoid that sales tone. IG has unique culture, which is different from online shop or from other social media sites.
• So, you need to craft a bio accordingly that will prove to be quite appealing to IG community that you plan to reach. It will further reflect the tone of images that you get to share.
• If you are in doubt, you can follow the bio writing formula.
• Hashtags and keyword will not matter that much as they are not searchable when they are in the bio.
• There are some times when you might want to add hashtags in a bio. In case you are running a hashtag campaign,
then you need to include the #hash tag that might be useful for your business.
• If you want, you can always change bio for promoting latest campaign, launch or sale. But, that does not mean you can forget the link though!
Have to create popular IG posts that users might want to follow:
You have heard that any picture is of a thousand words. So, you are asked to use that power to your full advantage. Analysts have already credited the growing popularity of IG to its main value, mainly since there are other social media sites with twice as many comments on posts that might contain image vs. just links and texts.
• The preferences of the images are always bio-engineered into brains. Around 90% of information as transmitted to our brains will be visual.
• So, it is time to harness the effective and beloved visual world of IG and get to post some product images that can actually make some sales.
However, it is mandatory to remember that while IG is always full of shoppers, it is always not necessarily a perfect shopping destination. You can check out the IG culture first and then follow points to not annoy the followers to a point where they might unsubscribe you.