The causes of erectile dysfunction can be physiological, physical or can be both. Physical causes of ED are common in men of older age. They occur because of disorder that can affect the nerves and blood vessels responsible for causing an erection.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction are:
• Heart disease
• High cholesterol
• Parkinson’s disease
• Peyronie’s disease
• Hardening of the arteries
• High consumption of alcohol
• Long-term tobacco use
• Liver or kidney disease
• Treatment for prostate problems
• Congenital genitalia problem
As you know, ED can be due to issues of the mind. Emotional issues can distract a man of any age from becoming aroused.
• Worrying about erectile dysfunction, achieving or maintaining an erection
• Relationship conflicts
• Emotional distress for a long time can due to economic, professional, or social issues
Erection Problem in Young’s
Men who are 20 to 30 years old may experience ED as well. The reports show more occurrence of ED in young men than previously reported. Approx. 26 percent of men ageing 17 to 40 experience trouble having an erection.
Researcher says erection problem in young men may be due to their lifestyle, environment and physiological climate. According to British Pregnancy Advisory Service suggests that erection problems in men who are young often stem from anxiety.
Diagnosis of Erection Problem
To accurately find the cause of the erection problem that you are facing, your doctor may also prescribe tests that include:
• Complete blood count (CBC) – set of a blood test that checks for low blood cells count
• Nocturnal Penile Tumescence (NPT) – a measure of function of your erection during sleep
• Urinalysis – Protein and testosterone levels in the urine
• Duplex Ultrasound – High-frequency sound waves to take pictures of the body’s tissues
• Hormone profile – measure the level of sex hormones
Once your doctor knows the cause of your problem, they will provide appropriate treatment.
The obstacles and complications that come with erection problems are remarkable and can impact your quality of life. If you face erection problems, you may also experience:
• Stress of anxiety
• Low self-esteem
• Relationship problems
• Dissatisfaction with your sex life
Treatment of Erection Problem
According to American Family Physician, the severity of erectile dysfunction is graded on a three-point scale: 1) MILD 2) MODERATE 3) COMPLETE
The first step to treat erectile dysfunction is to identify its rank on a scale. The causes of erectile dysfunction pinpoint at least one or more phases of the male sexual response. These include desire, arousal, relaxation and orgasm.
Options for treating erection issues may include:
• Vacuum devices
• Medications taken by mouth
• Medications injected into the urethra
• Medication injected into the penis
You can Buy Sildenafil online also known as Viagra to increase sexual activity. This medication will help you to gain and maintain an erection for a long time.
Many of the physical causes of erection problems are related to daily activities. You may do the following changes in your lifestyle; this will directly affect sexual activity.
• Stop use of tobacco
• Drink less alcohol
• Get plenty of rest
• Eat a healthy diet
• Exercise regularly
• Talk with your partner about sexual issues
If doing changes in your lifestyle didn’t reduce the erection problem, contact your doctor to find the root cause of ED.