International Trade Fair is one of the major events that happen in Delhi every year. It starts from 14th of November and extends up to one week.
The whole idea of International Trade Fair is people from different countries coming here and advertising their products. Starting in just two days, almost every delhiite seems excited for this wonderful fair at Pragati Maidan, and every one of us wants to return with the best of the memories from there.
Well, this can only happen if you make your visit to the International Trade Fair hassle-free. Here are some tips to keep to follow if you are planning on going to the fair.
1. The tickets for the International Trade Fair can be availed either online on bookmyshow or at Pragati Maidan metro station. You can do the pre booking or buy them at the time of visit, as per your convenience.
2. On weekends, tickets can be availed only from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm, and from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm on weekdays.
3. There is a special way made to commute easily from the metro station to gate no. 10 of Pragati Maidan for those travelling by metro.
4. Halting and parking at Mathura or Bhairon Marg is not allowed. Visitors are not even allowed to park their cars at Shershah Road and Purana Kila road.
5. Visitors travelling by their own vehicle will be allowed to park and ride.
6. DTC bus service will be available from ITO and Mandi House to Pragati Maidan. There is also available auto and e-rickshaw facility from gate no. 1 and 2 of Pragati Maidan.