Top 10 very quickly made recipes for breakfast that are highly nutritious?Add Answer
- Idli : This is one of the healthiest south Indian vegetarian breakfast recipes, which is commonly served in all the 4 states of South India.
- Vegetables broken wheat upma:This is a dish from the Indian subcontinent, most common in South Indian,Maharashtrian, and Sri Lankan Tamil breakfast; cooked as a thick porridge from dry roasted semolina or coarse rice flour.
- Aloo paratha :This paratha is filling and tasty. Serve it with a spicy garlic-mint chutney, pickle, and curd for a mind boggling treat.
- Poha:Yes, it looks simple, but the flavors just burst in your mouth. A humble blend of potatoes, onions, peanuts, and beaten rice with a tangy twist rendered by freshly squeezed lemon juice – words are sure to fail you!
- Dhokla:While this Gujarati delicacy is often served as a snack, it makes a wonderful breakfast option too. The traditional recipe calls for the use of gram flour.
- Vellayappam :While this Gujarati delicacy is often served as a snack, it makes a wonderful breakfast option too. The traditional recipe calls for the use of gram flour.
- Moong dal dosa :This is a breakfast delicacy from Andhra Pradesh and is a great source of protein. It is also known as Moong dal chilla in the northern regions of India. A very simple delicacy, it is versatile enough to be modified to meet your palate requirements.
- Sabudana khichdi :Quite famous as Vrat ka khana, this one is a filling delight. Despite being packed with calories and starchy carbohydrate, it tastes good.
- Venn pongal: A delicious blend of rice and moong dal, this one is quite popular for breakfast in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
- Phulkas: Here comes a healthy Indian vegetarian breakfast recipe made with whole wheat flour, this Indian flatbread version is quite simple. You can enjoy it with a dal or veggie of your choice
Related QuesSee All