It is truly said that to stay fit and fine you should have healthy and nutritious breakfast whereas all other meals can be light enough to maintain the health.
Some quick healthy recipes are:
- Idli : This is one of the healthiest south Indian vegetarian breakfast recipes, which is commonly served in all the 4 states of South India.
- Vegetables broken wheat upma:This is a dish from the Indian subcontinent, most common in South Indian,Maharashtrian, and Sri Lankan Tamil breakfast; cooked as a thick porridge from dry roasted semolina or coarse rice flour.
- Aloo paratha :This paratha is filling and tasty. Serve it with a spicy garlic-mint chutney, pickle, and curd for a mind boggling treat.
- Poha:Yes, it looks simple, but the flavors just burst in your mouth. A humble blend of potatoes, onions, peanuts, and beaten rice with a tangy twist rendered by freshly squeezed lemon juice – words are sure to fail you!
- Dhokla:While this Gujarati delicacy is often served as a snack, it makes a wonderful breakfast option too. The traditional recipe calls for the use of gram flour.
- Vellayappam :While this Gujarati delicacy is often served as a snack, it makes a wonderful breakfast option too. The traditional recipe calls for the use of gram flour.
- Moong dal dosa :This is a breakfast delicacy from Andhra Pradesh and is a great source of protein. It is also known as Moong dal chilla in the northern regions of India. A very simple delicacy, it is versatile enough to be modified to meet your palate requirements.
- Sabudana khichdi :Quite famous as Vrat ka khana, this one is a filling delight. Despite being packed with calories and starchy carbohydrate, it tastes good.
- Venn pongal: A delicious blend of rice and moong dal, this one is quite popular for breakfast in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
- Phulkas: Here comes a healthy Indian vegetarian breakfast recipe made with whole wheat flour, this Indian flatbread version is quite simple. You can enjoy it with a dal or veggie of your choice