What are 5 benefits of eating vegetables?Add Answer
- Vegetables are good source of vitamins and minerals
- Lots of fiber
- They contain low calorie and low fat
- Protect against cancer and other diseases
- Low in sodium and cholesterol.
•Vegetables help to maintain a fit and healthy body.
•Vegetables are good for heart health.
•Green leafy vegetables are good for the eyes.
•The nutrients that are essential for our body, we can get from vegetables.
•Vegetables help to strengthen our immune system.
Vegetables are a staple food across the world.Most vegetables are naturally low in fat and calories and should be consumed daily.A balanced diet of different varieties of vegetables is one of the best ways to source nutrients from your food starting at a young age.Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, dietary fiber,folic acid,vitamin A, and vitamin C.
Diets rich in potassium helps to maintain healthy blood pressure and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease ***** loss.Dietary fiber from vegetables helps to reduce blood cholesterol levels and help lower risk of heart disease. Vegetables take less time to digest compared to other foods and fiber present in the vegetables is important for proper bowel function reducing constipation .leafy vegetables should be taken for good digestion.
Eating foods such as vegetables that are low in calories instead of other high-calorie food may be useful for weight control.
- Eating vegetables every day is important for health. Research shows that people who eat at least 5 servings of vegetables a day have the lowest risk of many diseases lower risk of eye and digestive problems vegetables are a great source of vitamins and minerals.vegetable have Lots and lots of fiber,They're low-calorie and low-fat.That is why vegetable is important for human life.