Pets are adorable and everybody likes to spend time with them. But the biggest challenge for pet owners is to keep the house clean, amidst the mess their pets create by leaving behind their fur and saliva. Here are some handy cleaning tips to keep your house clean.
1. Clean your carpets and sofa with rubber dish-washing gloves on. The fur sticks to the rubber patches at finger points and makes your job easy. You can later dip gloves in water to clean them.
2. Pets usually sit on sofas and beds and you get hassled by fur and odor on the covers? Add a cup of bicarb soda to the washing powder load in the machine and give them a spin.
3. When the food gets dried and sticks to the pet dish bowls, the smell is very unpleasant. Avoid this by applying olive oil on the insides of dish bowls after washing.
4. Worried of scratches on furniture? Make use of magic potion in your kitchen, white vinegar. Mix a 3/4 cup of oil with a 1/4 part of vinegar to wipe over the damaged area.
5. Bandana looks cool on pets but their fur gets stick to it due to soaked in drool or slopping eating. Do not forget to wash them daily.