Top 5 Most Promising Start-ups in India 2018
1. Healthians - India is known for its vibrant medical scene.
2. Zerodha - India is known for its vibrant medical scene.
3. Emflux Motors - This startup is one of those that have expressed interest in the motorcycle industry.
4. Ixigo - In the travel business, you will find many startups. Not many of them are doing what Ixigo is doing though.
5. Hotstar - Hotstar is a formidable player in the entertainment industry.
Greetings to you!!
Here people i am here to inform you about the new launch product in web service providers.
As of me being a blogger i am in constant need of the web hosting services. i have gone through many different web hosting company's packages. But out of severals i have discovered a newly established company namely, Hostdens India. They are currently providing their services in 17 major countries of the world.
They have flourished world wide and going on increasing...
They have all the availablities for each type of servers needed.
Many different freeships are also provided along with the storage space. Free and easy installations, long time support system, 24*7 customer service, unlimited bandwidth and much more is offered by them.
The rates of their packages are pocket friendly, very reasonable and customer interaction for which i die for ;)
I aspire to stick to them as long as I blog.
And I even suggest to once try on with their services. They have it all what is needed.
I am one of their happy customer and satisfied with there deals .
There are many technology startups in India and in their own ways, they look very promising. Here are 3 names that I personally think will be much bigger names in the tech world in the coming days and would redefine their niches :
· Koinex- It is India’s one of the leading cryptocurrency exchange, touting a large consumer base in just a span of one year. It facilitates buying and selling of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and more. In reality, this company has played/is playing a pivotal role in bringing the craze of virtual currencies in this country. As the blockchain technology progresses, so will this startup.
· FarMart- I believe any startup serving the agriculture sector should be highlighted obsessively. And this one definitely needs everyone’s attention. This company helps farmers rent their different types of underutilized agriculture machineries via mobile app to other fellow farmers. The application is really smooth and highly functional. It’s basically an Uber for farming machineries. When you look for any machine and equipment, the app will help you locate the nearest person who is offering what you require. In the coming days, this could be a complete game changer. Many believe this solution can put a big dent in how much farmers take loan to support their farming.
· BigDeals- It’s a simple platform that brings property buyer and property developer at a single place. The solution, completely end-to-end, facilitates buying real estate online. It provides a very simple process along with personalized assistance with very cool features. If you’re scared of buying properties online, this one can totally change that.