1. The Arasan Baths. This excellent bathhouse is the ideal spot to put in two or three hours. Known as the best shower house in all of Central Asia and in light of current circumstances! The marble washing region is beautiful and the offices are unblemished. There are independent segments for people and you can shower, appreciate a steam and sweat it out in an assortment of saunas. The alternative for back rub is additionally accessible.
2. Panfilov Park. This park is named after the Panfilov Heroes, a gathering of 28 troopers from the Almaty infantry unit who kicked the bucket in 1941 fending off the Nazis. The recreation center is an incredible spot to unwind with a book and a gelato, particularly in the sweltering mid year!
3. Zenkov Cathedral. Situated at Panfilov Park, this beautiful house of God was worked in 1904 and is a working Russian Orthodox Church. The frescoes within are excellent and the outside is staggering too.
4. The Green Market. One of our preferred activities in a city is visit the nearby market! This specific spot is collaborating with new organic product, a wide range of meats, nuts, dress and family unit things. Not exclusively are the crisp nourishments scrumptious, yet the sellers are from all over Central Asia and are actually benevolent.
5. Focal Mosque. This mosque is the biggest one in Kazakhstan and can be visited each day with the exception of Fridays. Note: ladies must cover their arms, legs and heads here.
6. Meander around the Pedestrian Street. An extraordinary time to visit this territory is around nightfall when a great many people are all over the place. There are individuals selling merchandise in the city, performers and the best part is that no vehicles!
7. Huge Almaty Lake (Ozero Bolshoe Almatinskoe). Only a 30 minute drive south of Almaty lies the staggering Zailiysky Alteau Mountain Range. There are numerous alternatives here for climbing and bunches of spots to appreciate a cookout. A standout amongst the most delightful spots is the Big Almaty Lake (it's solitary 1.6kms long). The shade of the lake can be green, turquoise or even a gray'ish shading relying upon the season. The woods is shocking and it's an incredible spot to get some natural air!
8. Medeu Ice Rink and Chimbulak Ski Resort. These 2 spots make for an ideal day trip out of the city. Amid the winter you can put on certain skates and skis and in the late spring it's an incredible spot for climbing around the valleys, or only an extraordinary spot to eat and a brew… while getting a charge out of some staggering perspectives.
9. Visit Kok-Tobe. At 1,100m above ocean level this is the spot to go for extraordinary perspectives on Almaty city down beneath. Once at the top, there are bunches of things to see and do. Relax at one of the eateries, get a few gifts, appreciate a few rides, go up the climbing divider and examine the bronze statue of the Beatles!
10. Go to the Opera/Ballet. Almaty has a great music and theater scene. Look at the Philharmonic, the Abay State Opera or the Ballet Theater. There are three or four exhibitions every week and on the off chance that you have a midrange spending plan, it makes for an incredible night out on the town.