Every one dreams of getting a set routine and a balanced lifestyle all day every day (even if its subconsciously) that not only makes us look good but also makes us feel good. For example, eating healthier, working out, taking care of our skin etc. However, let’s face it. These things are easier said than done. Nobody has the kind of patience and time to stick to half of these things that keep doing the rounds on the internet. However, here are certain small and easy tips that you can try and incorporate into your daily routine that will make you feel less guilty about not making any changes and push you one step closer to the kind of lifestyle you want.
1. Every morning after waking up, drink a glass of warm water with some lemon squeezed in it. It’s a great way to kick start your digestion for the day and helps increase metabolism.
2. Incorporate some form of protein in your breakfast- eggs, nut butters, yoghurt etc.
3. Drink at least 2 liters of water.
4. Eat frequently and in moderation. Don’t binge on a bag of chips and then skip lunch out of guilt. That’s totally the wrong way to go about your diet. Instead keep fruits/ tea/ coffee as your healthy snack option.
5. Take a shower. Even if it’s cold outside.
6. Don’t go to bed with a face full of make-up. Always clean your face. Once in the morning, and once before going to bed.
7. Moisturize your face and don’t forget your neck!
8. Take out at least 10 minutes every day to do some kind of a work out. There are plenty short routines available on YouTube. And if that’s not your cup of tea, opt for walking around instead.
9. Go to bed earlier by 1 hour. If you sleep at 12, try going to bed by 11 instead.10. Leave your mobile phone in the far corner of your room, at least an hour before bed time. Do some book reading, (not anything electronics based) or write in a journal instead. Studies show, mobile phones, TV, and computers emit radiations that are known to cause disturbed sleep and induce stress.
Well i follow simple and natural routine like, Morning walk or cycling , healthy breakfast, medium lunch and dinner very light. 3-4 litters of water intake.
I mostly concentrate on proteins and minerals for consumption and most of the time i avoid junk foods.
Weekends swimming, football, or some physical activities which also includes cycling, running, dance, disco, sexual session with my wife. (Physical close session with partner results positive cure of depression and anxiety) so In medical terms i would say sexual session is part of healthy lifestyle.
Change from drinking Coffe and Tea to Organic Green Tea
Contemplate for 10 minutes every day to evacuate pressure and increment the dark issue focus in the cerebrum.
Hit the exercise center 5 days per week.
Drink around 1/2 liter milk each day to satisfy body's calcium needs.
Save Saturdays for Running, Cycling, Cardio meetings.
Take up a game like Competitive Swimming, Tennis, Badminton and so on Sundays, for it will improve your adaptability and perseverance.
Eat Amla and a bunch of drenched almonds and pecans each morning.
Keep up a severe oral cleanliness by brushing two times per day utilizing ayurvedic toothpaste (I use Vicco Vajradanti), Mouth Wash (Listerine) and Dental Floss.
Drink a huge glass of Orange/Mousambi Juice each night to keep up your Vitamin C levels in the body.
Get a head and body knead each Sunday (Use almond oil for rub)
Drink plenty of water.
Rest in the sanatorium
Rejection of bad habits
Walks in the open air
Communication with people
and last is do your health checkup once in a year which help you to identify diesis in your body before they occur or in your body.
Hey, these are some tips for healthy lifestyle:
Drink more water.
Get enough sleep
Eat small meals
I would like to share my daily routine , which I used to make myself fit and healthy. I just prefer to wake up early in the morning, do some simple exercises that include yoga, jogging, and meditation. Any time if I have more free time then I love jumping on trampoline. I trust in to eat healthy food , usually I avoid outside food .
A healthy lifestyle also includes :
- Laughing out loud with family and friends
- Playing with children
- Eating your favorite food (its okay sometimes to eat junk)
- Reading and writing whatever you are comfortable with
- Praying /meditating
- Watering the plants
- Not commuting too far
- Bringing smile to someone's face by good deeds or giving them your time or things
- Loving people and loving yourself for what you are!
"The early morning has gold in its mouth," said Benjamin Franklin.
You would have perused this guidance a zillion occasions, yet trust me it works, it truly does.
One exceptionally critical advantage of awakening early is diminished feeling of anxiety. When you rise early, it kills the need to surge toward the beginning of the day. You would then be able to begin your day on a hopeful note and such energy regularly remains with you for the duration of the day.
Likewise When you are in agreement with the nature's cycle, nature will favor you with great wellbeing.
Coming to things I do to stay healthy:-