Innumerable things are there in the technical and IT world that we are unaware of.
1. 92 percent of the world's currency is digital.
2. QWERTY was designed to slow you down.
3. More data has been created in the last two years than the entire history of the human race.
4.. Russia built a computer that ran on water: in 1936.
5. Within the next five years, there will be more smart connected devices in the world that are all designed to collect and share data.
6. Once it’s fully available, the 5G data speeds will be 1,000 times faster than the speeds of today.
7. Nomophobia is the fear of being without a mobile phone, and over 60% of people suffer from nomophobia.
8. Mobile apps make your company a better place to work.
There are so many things which we don't know about in this universe. But regarding technology everybody is confident that they know everything and consider themselves as tech-savvy. But that is not the truth. Innumerable things are there in technical and IT world that we are unaware of. So today I am going to share some interesting unknown technical bytes with you.
· 1. Do you know that emails existed even before WWW or .com ? There were no urls, so you have to use a computer and a telephone to connect to a network called Micronet. Numbers were given for the internet pages and page number for email is 7776.
This is the you tube link for How to send an Email – Database – 1984"
· 2. 92% of the world's transactions and money are digital. Only 8% came under black money. It is hard to believe, but it is true. The money you get as salary, the amount you spend on shopping, the cash you pay for bills, your savings and your investments ... all are in digital form only.
· 3. Mouse was initially called as 'X-Y position indicator for Display systems'. X & Y refers to axis in a graph. Mouse was invented by Douglas Engel Bart and Bill English in early 60s. Engel Bart later coined the name mouse because of its look.
· 4. In 2012 many new born girls were named siri.
· 5. Firefox got its name from red panda which is a native of Himalayas and southwestern china.
· 6. The word robot is originated from the word Robota in Czech which means forced labor.
· 7. Google, Microsoft, HP, and Apple shares one more similarity other than IT giants is , all were started in a garage.
· 8. The first logo of Apple company was featuring Sir Isaac Newton sitting under an apple tree and the apple was about to hit his head.
· 9. Technology companies usually test its new products in New Zealand, because its residents speak English and the country is diverse, if the product is a flop then the news won't spread fast as it is isolated.
· 10. Time Magazine's man of the year for 1982 is computer.
There are many things in the technology that has been unbelievable and some of stone that is still not unturned. Some of the facts that you might don't know are given below.