Essential oils have been used for thousands of years in various cultures for medicinal and health purposes. These are natural oils typically obtained by distillation and have the characteristic or fragrance of the plant or the sources from which it is extracted.
Essential oil benefits come from their antioxidant , antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. These healing oils are rapidly growing in popularity because they act as a natural medicine without any side-effect. Some common essential oils are Lavender, Frankincense, Lemon, Peppermint, Clove and Tea tree oils.
There are various benefits of using essential oils :
· Heal Burns
· Improves Digestion
· Soothes Sun burn
· Boost’s Immune System and helps in loosing weight
· Cures Sore throat as well as bacterial and viral infections
· Helps in bad breath prevent cavities plaque buildup and other dental problems
· Helps to Stimulate the hair and scalp and boost hair growth
· Heals toenail fungus, dandruff, boils, warts, insect bites and head lice
· Fights vaginal infections, clears chest congestion eliminates body odor and improve ***** health
· Alleviate insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression and irritability
Certain fundamental oils like cedarwood, lavender, valerian, sweet orange, and roman chamomile can apply an amazing quieting impact on the psyche and body through their effect on the limbic locale of the cerebrum. Diffusing these oils 20-30 minutes before sleep time is known to significantly improve and bolster the body's regular rest cycles and battle rest issues like a sleeping disorder, hustling musings, and stress.
I regularly diffuse a couple of drops of lavender, valerian, and sweet orange in my room while perusing. Before excessively long, I'm falling asleep and prepared for a decent night's rest!