With its sweeping scenes and impressive creature life, the world's second-greatest landmass is ostensibly the best for picture takers.
Toss in that feeling of being in a spot that hasn't changed for a considerable length of time, and now and then centuries, and you get the absolute most motivating, and propelled, goals on the planet.
1. The great migration, Tanzania
2. Table Mountain, South Africa
3. Djemaa el Fna, Morocco
4. Sossusvlei Dunes, Namibia
5. Mountain gorillas, Rwanda
6. Victoria Falls, Zambia and Zimbabwe
7. Spitzkoppe, Namibia
8. Sahara Dunes, Morocco
9. Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
10. Nyika Plateau National Park, Malawi