What are the best travelling places for married couples in India in under Budget?Add Answer
I would suggest some of the places for new married couples are.-
- Arku Valleys
- Kullu Manali
Some of the best places for newly married couples would be
- Aruku Valleys.
One of the most beautiful destination for couples those who are newly wedded is Kerala.The state is blessed with a moderate and cool climate making it heaven for the honeymoon couples travelling. There are a number of travel destinations that the honeymoon travellers love to visit and there is a list of adventures activities that each couple would love to do during the journey. Most of such travel destination that the couples choose are the hill stations, the water destinations, the waterfall. The most preferred location in India for honeymoon trip is Wayanad. Wayanad is a place that has been blessed with the natural beauty of all sorts. Lake tours, rides and walks in the evergreen forests of Kuruva Islands, the place holds in a number of other travel destinations like,Chembra Peak, Meenmutty waterfalls, Soochipara falls, Banasurasagar dam, Edakkal caves are the best travel destination that the honeymoon couple should explore. So choose a beautiful honeymoon destination like Wayanad and turn your honeymoon dreams into lifetime memories.
some of the best places to visit are:-
Bali - it is one of the best places to visit for honeymoon.
I am listing down some beautiful to travel to if you are looking out for budget honeymoons:
1) Shimla : The footfall of newly-weds is much more than locals of Shimla. A perfect summer getaway and a winter retreat, the Queen of hills is one of the best budget destinations in India.
2) Udaipur : If anyone wants their honeymoon on the canvas of colorful heritage, Udaipur is a perfect destination! For 3–4 days, experience the grandeur, architechitecture, royalty and glory with your partner.
3) Andaman : To make your honeymoon enchanting, charming and thrilling, explore the islands of India. Port Blair, Havelock, Ross Island, Red Skin or Jolly Buoy are amazing places that offer the most enthralling activities. And you need not know swimming too!
4) Agra : What better to celebrate your love than Taj Mahal!
5) Ooty : Kick start your love journey keeping the Nilgiris, lush green tea estates, winding roads and steep bends as a witness. Be together to procure freshness and fragrance of nature in Ooty, one of the best honeymoon destinations in India.
6) Kovalam : The picturesque beach town of Kerala has everything to offer right from a supreme to a memorable dreamy getaway after marriage. Most of the Kerala honeymoon packages take the couples to Kovalam, along with other beautiful places in kerala.
7) Darjeeling : ‘Kasto Majja Hai Lelaima, Ramailo O Kalee Odhalee’ will be the signature tune while you spend 4-5 days in Darjeeling.
8) Goa : The name says it all! Your week-long honeymoon can be full of excitement and vibrancy with beach parties, fun, adventure sports and winter carnival.
9) Nainital : For that short 3 to 4 days honeymoon; Nainital is the most economical selection for you. Being a gem, Nainital is featured in many Uttarakhand honeymoon packages.
10) Munnar : You will be able to connect to many Bollywood songs whilst your 4 to 5 days stay in Munnar – the most charming hill station of Kerala.