TREATMENT IN THE INTERNATIONAL HOME
While the COVID-19 epidemic continues to pose a threat to us, staying home and keeping safe is of utmost importance. Make the most of this isolated time by tapping into delicious recipes, which also ensure good health.
Treat yourself to these delicious, delicious and healthy drinks. Photo credit: Karl Tapales / Getty Images
In addition to social mitigation, your first line and defense in these COVID-19 sessions is your immune system. Providing your body with enough nutrients is another way to ensure that you stay safe and away from infection. And in this heat, what's better than getting rotten and refreshing mocktails, which are repeated as self-defense boosters.
A large amount of water contained in watermelon is a good hydration agent, and the spiciness from the chilli is beneficial for blood circulation.
4 sizes of watermelon size
45 ml Cranberry drink
Half bird eye chilli
20 ml sugar syrup
15 ml lemon juice
1. Slice the watermelon and chilli into the shaker base.
2. Add some ingredients and shake with ice. Rub in a glass.
Made with ingredients such as orange, ginger, spinach, turmeric and lime, the drink can prevent colds, flu and other diseases.
2/3 pieces of ginger
A few spinach (washed)
1 tsp turmeric
1. Orange juice.
2. Add the spinach leaves, ginger, turmeric and honey to a blender and mix well.
3. Rub in the glass after mixing all the ingredients together.
4. Add orange juice and squeeze half of the lime. Mix well and enjoy.
Watermelon Ginger Martini by Chef Ishijyot Surri, Executive Chef, SJI Hospitality and Foods Private Limited
The melon acts as a coolant and helps strengthen the gums. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of ginger and honey act as immune boosters.
60 ml ginger ale / sparkling water
1 chilly green
6-7 chunks of fresh watermelon
Ginger ginger ginger
10 ml honey
5 ml lemon juice
1. Stir in watermelon, green cream and ginger together.
2. Transfer to a serving glass and add lime juice to it.
3. Add honey and stir.
4. Stir it with ginger ale or sparkling water.
Watermelon Ginger Martini
Pipeline, Mint and Turmeric Booster by Tanka Gurung, Head Bartender, Perch
Pineapple contains enymes that help boost metabolism and burn fat, as well as fresh turmeric which is a natural antibacterial and immune system that is much better. Mint adds a new twist to this toxic summer as well as grinding resources.
1/2 pineapple, baked cacao
12 pcs of mint leaves
2-3 g fresh turmeric
1. Mix all ingredients in slow-moving juice.
2. Serve in a glass and enjoy.
Fresh pineapple and cold mint.
Green juice mixed with cucumber, celery and mint are antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that can give you great energy.
30 ml raw drink (combination of celery, mint and cucumber)
60 ml orange juice
20 ml of lemon juice
15 ml sugar syrup
1. Shake all ingredients with ice cream and drop twice in a highball glass.
2. Stir it up with tonic water.