Valentine’s Day is the celebration of love, beauty and romantic mood. Happy couples want to make it special and unforgettable, but sometimes they don’t know what to do to make their partner remember this day forever.
So here are some fun celebration ideas that will keep the spark ignited all week long :
· Splurge on a movie and Dessert night : Watch a movie you both will enjoy. Then, create a dessert bar on the coffee table with cookies and ice-cream. Sit back, laugh, eat and enjoy your special time together.
· Create a Day full of Surprises : Purchase a few roses along with your partner’s favorite treat. Place them in locations which they visit throughout the day. You’ll bring smiles to your partner all day long!!!
· Write a poem for your love : You can do it yourself or find one on internet. Write it down on a Valentine’s day card and stick it to the mirror. When your partner will read the poem on the mirror this will surely make her day beautiful and therefore yours as well.
· Reasons why I love you : Buy a colored paper hearts or make it yourself, write on each one of them a reason why you love your partner or why they are so special to you. Write as many beautiful words as you can and when they discover this beautiful surprise they will be really touched and happy.
· Indulge in Music Scene : Check websites for concerts in your area. Spend the evening singing and dancing to some of your favorite tunes. You can even opt out of town concert and enjoy a weekend getaway.
· Watch the sun set : Choose any afternoon grab a blanket a little meal and lay back as nature takes over the evening. You can even prolong your date with your partner under the stars.
Everyday is a Valentine's day when you love somebody from the bottom of your heart. You don't need a day to celebrate love that is one of the best feelings in the world. However, in today's world Valentine's day has become a day to show how you much you do love your loved ones. So, here are some out of the box things you can do for your loved ones.
*Write a short poem or a love note: Instead of spending money on cards and fancy flowers, just write a good poem or a note for him/her that does decipher how much they mean to you and how much you love them.
*Surprise your loved one with breakfast in bed: Going out to expensive restaurants and ordering expensive dishes isn't a new thing that everybody can do but surprise your loved one with a cup of coffee and a simple breakfast that is cooked by you earns brownie points for you.
*Make a collage of photos from special mementos: Pick a poster board or a canvas and paste your candid loving pictures of together from concerts or movies that you watched together.
*Plan a short trip to the outskirts of city: Valentine's day is a day to be remembered. So, a plan a short trip that takes you both of you away from daily mundane routines, city chaos, traffic, and pollution. And having a glass of champagne together would be icing over the cake.
Last, but not the least make most of the time together by keeping your hands off phone: We live in the world of smartphones where we spend most of the time on them not with our closed ones not even with our loved ones. So, this Valentine's day keep your phone away from you and spends quality time like no one comes between you.