Paper products are widely used as food parcels. In fact, paper, in one form or another, must have been one of the earliest food making into a parcel materials. The main advantages of paper as a making into a parcel material are its low price, wide able to use, low weight, printability and mechanical strength. Its most serious shortcoming is its sensitivity to wet. The properties of paper can be made different through the composition of the pulp , the making process, and different surface treatments. The permeability to wet and fat can be reduced by coating with wax ( waxed paper ). Paper is an important component of thin-plated making into a parcel materials. It is used as a primary process of parceling (boxes, makes covered, pouches) and it is the principal material used for secondary making into a parcel (corrugated cardboard boxes or cardboard boxes). Paper is used for temporary food keeping under control and care because of, in relation to its high permeability and not being able to be kept from opening with heat. When used as primary making into a parcel, waxes, resins, and lacquers are used as coatings and laminates to give greater value to the paper's protective and functional properties. Depending on its careful way of producing and making into a parcel purpose, paper can be discovered as kraft paper, sulphite paper, greaseproof paper, glassine Or covering plate paper.
- Kraft paper is the strongest form of paper and is used in making into a parcel grain meal, sugar, And dried fruits.
- Sulphite paper is relatively feebler and lighter and is used to put round cakes and sweets.
- Greaseproof paper and glassine have within thickly made into parcels cellulose fibres-glassine being further hydrated-that get more out of the paper's oil resistance, thus making it right to parcel quick meals, cakes, fast foods, And sticky with thick oil foods .
- Covering plate paper is acid-treated paper, which makes it impermeable to fluids but not to air and vapour. It is used in making into a parcel butter and pig fat (for cooking).
- Paperboard is a relatively thicker and of greater weight material than paper . It is widely used as secondary making into a parcel that is not in direct contact with the food. boxes, trays, and cardboard boxes used for shipping are the common use of paperboard . types of paperboard (make, become, be) different between whiteboard solid board, chipboard, And fibreboard.
- Whiteboard is the only paperboard well-judged for primary making into a parcel .
- Solid board is a strong and strong paperboard used to parcel milk, fruit juices and soft drinks .
- Chipboard is the cheapest form of paperboard made of made use of again paper, and is used as outer layers of food cardboard boxes, such as cereals and tea.
- Fibreboard is used to ship the greater size food because of, in relation to its strength and resistance to impact getting nails into and crushing damage.