TDespite being an annual event the Delhi Auto expo has proven to be the most anticipated showcase in India and the 2018 edition will be no different from this. From Maruti to Hyundai to Tata to Mercedes-Benz car makers will take the wraps of new products and new concepts in the market. Even with several absentees (Audi, Ford, Jeep, Nissan, Skoda and Volkswagen) more than 20 car and two wheeler manufacturer will showcase new products for the market at the biggest automobile event this year held in expo mart in Greater Noida from 9 feb to 14 feb. Clearly there is a lot to look forward to but there are some of the cars to look out for
· BMW 6-series GT : The replacement for the popular 5-series GT, BMW answer to the Mercedes
Benz E- class. The 6GT being a large lift back will aim to beat the E-class at its own game.
· New Honda Amaze CR-V : Nearly 5 years after its launch a full model change of the Honda Amaze will make its global debut at the Auto-Expo 2018. This car will be based on a modified version of the first gen car’s platform and can met updated car crash test regulations.
· Hyundai i20 Facelift : This one is yet another iconic Hyundai product Hyundai’s best selling hatchback and also ICOTY winner the i20 will come with cosmetic changes and feature upgrades.
· Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S :The new concept Future S will have an upright stance higher seating and higher stance to the concept and the front end of the Concept Future S stays true to the new platform with a bold and upright front.
· Tata H5 Concept SUV : This car has been talk of the town for the past few months. The new Tata H5 SUV will share its underpinnings with Land Rover discovery Sports and will source the multi jet engine from FCA.