While I am writing, the summit has already taken place. Look at its salient points –
1. End of the Korean War that which was suspended since an armistice agreement in 1953.
2. Make Korean Peninsula nuclear free
3. South Korean President Moon Jae In will visit Pyongyang within three months
4. jointly participate in the 2018 Asian Games
5. On August 15, the two Koreas will host reunions of families separated by the 1950-53 Korean War
All this looks so positive. Don’t take this seriously. Such promises and words are often used but not always implemented.