dating means love starts with friendship
Dating means hanging out or meeting with only one person whom you like and he is also interested in you. If two people like each other and talk to each other everyday, whether on the phone or face-to-face, whether secretly or overtly, then it is called dating. It starts with friendship and There is every possibility to go further till marriage. However, not every dating necessarily means traveling till marriage. Sometimes during dating, you come to know that this relationship is not going to last for a lifetime. That is why it is said that first understand the person and then the depth of the relationship, only then try to come physically close.
Dating is a western concept which caught on to other part of the world slowly.Dating is a kind of romantic friendship where two individuals come together with the intention of getting to know each other better and end up in a committed relationship if they find each other suitable and happy to be with for the rest of life.It begins on a casual way and if the two people involved are compatible and find each others company interesting they move to the next level of serious dating.
Dating means that you are actively going out with someone or meeting people. “Dating someone special” means you're seeing somebody on a regular basis and that you could be spending time with that person hoping to enter a committed relationship in the future.That is the initial stage before courtship where you are trying to understand each other in a better way, each others interests,dreams and goals of life. Dating may end up in good friendships,levels of intimate relationship, marriage, or no relation at all.
There's a distinction to be made between dating and just dating. Going on dates is what "dating" implies. You're going out of your way to meet new people and spend time with them. When you say you're "dating someone," it indicates you're seeing someone particular, for a certain reason, and on a regular basis.
If you can cross these items off your list, you're dating someone:
1. You have a crush on someone and want to learn more about them.
2. You're spending time with someone (or several people) with the hopes of forming a long-term connection.
3. You may imagine yourself getting married (or at least entertaining the notion) to the person or people you see on a daily basis.
Here are some examples of when you aren't dating anyone:
1. You've made it plain to everyone you meet/hook up with that you don't want to be in a relationship.
2. The person you're dating/hooking up with has made it plain that they don't want to be in a relationship.
3. You generally don't see someone more than once or twice before moving on.