What Is The Best Short Throw Projector?Add Answer
Best Short Throw Projectors 2019:
- InFocus IN126STA WXGA – The Best Short Throw Projector
- BenQ HT2150ST – Best Home Theater Short Throw Projector.
- ASUS P3B – Best Ultra Short Throw Projector.
- ViewSonic PJD5553LWS – Best for a Tight Budget.
- Optoma GT1080 – Best Short Throw Projector for Gaming. @ heat transfer equipments
Are looking for a high-end projector that can display 3D content, do not worry because there are many options available in the market. here are some of them:
- BenQ MH530FHD 1080p 3300 under 500 dollars
- Crenova XPE680 720P HD Projector
- Epson VS250 SVGA 3 – Under 300 dollars
- BenQ DLP Video Projector
- ViewSonic PA503W 3600 Lumens WXGA HDMI Projector
- CiBest GP90 LCD Projector HD
But If you plan to buy the projector you should consider the technology, portability, resolution, brightness, price. Don't think it's too hard because I found this blog on the internet It really helped me to save my time. If you need more information about the projector please check here.
Being into Marketing team, I have to give a lot of presentations and due to that have to work with projectors every day.
However, would suggest you five projectors which I find very efficient and reliable as well.
- InFocus IN126STA WXGA
- BenQ HT2150ST
- ASUS P3B
- ViewSonic PJD5553LWS
- Optoma GT1080
Hope this list helps