Our surrounding cannot be more polluted than it is today, and consequently, the percentage of people suffering from one disease or other is increasing exponentially. What’s more worrying is that today’s busy life is not allowing us to pay attention on our health, and take it as a priority. In present times, when even the most natural of things like food and air have become artificial, we need to pay even more attention on our health, which we are not doing, and taking it very lightly.
These are the cause :
5.Sun and radon
No matter the problem is, even a small disease is capable of bringing grief in a happy family. Cancer, just after hearing this word we get so much tensed and the person suffering from this automatically gets depressed and generally lose all the hope. There are very few people who are strong enough to handle this period of hardships and the ones who are able to do it with ultimate coverage can actually win this battle which against their own strengths. It tests their mental strength at every stage.
The diseases which are characterized by development of a large number of abnormal cells which divide uncontrollably and have the ability to infiltrate and destroy normal body tissue.
Cancer is caused by changes to DNA within cells. The DNA is packed inside a cell and contains a large number of individual genes. Errors in construction cause the cell to stop the functioning and allows to cell to become cancerous.
1. Family – If any one of your family member had cancer then it is possible that mutations get passed from one generation to another. But it is also not a surety that cancer is always inherited.
2. Health Condition – if you are suffering from some chronic diseases, say for example, ulcerative colitis, it can increase your risk of getting cancer.
3. Habits – If you are getting extreme exposure in sunlight, you are obese, are having unsafe sex, have blistering sunburns or have a habit of smoking and drinking, then you are most prone of suffering from cancer.
4. Environment – Even if you are not smoking, but the place you are putting up in has polluted gases in its air, there are people who smoke at your place, then their habits can indirectly lead you to get into the trap of cancer.
5. Age – Growing age is an incline towards cancer. If you do not take care of your health with your age, then there are increased chances of getting cancer.
As far I know, the leading causes of cancer are:
Note: I am not a doctor and not even a physician. Just a normal ***** sapien who likes to know various things.