Our diet and daily routine play a significant role in our day to day life. From the point of view of health, it’s very important to control our weight. But while you are losing weight, attention should be paid on the ways which you are employing to achieve this. Otherwise you are bound to acquire weakness and and diseases. The increase in weight depends upon the calories in your diet, and your ***** mechanism, like exercise, work, etc.
If you consume less calorie than you are burning, it will reduce your weight. Therefore, food items which are nutritional, but have low calorie content should be incorporated in the diet. Balanced diet is one important way to lose weight in a healthy manner.If you don’t do this, you will have to go through micro nutrition deficiency. A diet with low amount of fat, and high amount of protein, carbohydrate, and fiber, can help you in controlling your weight.
• You should incorporate beans, salad, eggs, green tea, pear, soup, cinnamon, sprouts, green vegetables, sweet potato, boiled potato, etc. in your diet.
• Take meals on fixed time.
• Don’t skip breakfast.
• Instead of eating three times a day, take lesser amount of food five-six times.
• Don’t hurry while eating and always eat in a small plate.
• Don’t take a stomachful meal; in its stead, keep yourself a bit hungry.
• Don’t take sweets too much and whenenver you want to, take it at the beginning of your meal.
• Take sufficient amount of water.
• Exercise regularly. Walking for exercise can also be done.