Android 8.1 Oreo Based Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Google has discharged Android 8.1 Oreo stable form a month ago with different changes. Custom ROMs in view of Android 8.1 Oreo is currently accessible for a few gadgets, including the well-known Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Pixel Experience ROM and Omni ROM are the two Oreo 8.1 ROMs presently accessible for Redmi Note 4. While Pixel Experience ROM offers Google Pixel encounter on Redmi Note 4, Omni ROM offers stock involvement to clients.
It is indistinct whether Xiaomi will discharge official Android 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI ROM for Redmi Note 4 or not. Be that as it may, with custom ROMs clients can appreciate most recent and most noteworthy Android forms on their gadget. In the event that you are intrigued, here are the means by which to introduce Android 8.1 based Pixel Experience ROM and Omni ROM on Redmi Note 4.
Pixel Experience for Redmi Note 4 (Mido) is relatively steady and the status of Omni ROM is Beta. The two ROMs depend on the most recent Android 8.1 Oreo and will bring all the features all of you know, opened bootloader and custom recuperation like TWRP are obligatory for introducing custom ROMs. In the event that Redmi Note 4 (QUALCOMM variation) meets these prerequisites, the takes after the establishment control.
The most effective method to introduce custom ROM on Redmi Note 4.
1. Download the Android 8.1 Oreo ROM and GApps from above connections and spare to on your telephone's stockpiling.
2. Reboot your telephone into TWRP.
3. Play out a full wipe (Cache, Dalvik reserve, information, and framework) by choosing
4. Select ‘Introduce’ and glimmer ROM.zip document. After finishing the establishment, streak Gapps.zip document moreover.
5. At long last, reboot the gadget to wrap up rest of the most recent OS.