Five cheapest cars with V8 engines are:
1. Chevrolet Camaro - $54,095
2.0 L Turbocharged Engine
The 6.2 L V-8 direct-injected (DI) powerplant with Variable Valve Timing produces 455 hp and up to 455 lb.-ft. of torque.
2. Ram 1500 Tradesman: $25,365
3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine with 8-Speed Automatic 845RE Transmission.
Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler and Electronic Shift.
3. Ford F-150 XL: $28,210
3.3L Ti-VCT V6 engine with multicore PCM and 290 @ 6500.
4. Nissan NV2500HD: $29,435
261-hp, 4.0-L V6 engine
Fuel Consumption : 12.3 (Automatic City); 9.0 (Automatic Highway)
Power : 385 hp @ 5750 rpm
Transmission : 10-speed manual transmission
5. Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack: $39,490
R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M) Engine.
Torque: 475 ft-lbs. @ 4100 rpm
Base engine size: 6.4 L
Horsepower: 485 hp @ 6100 rpm
1. Ford Mustang – Powered by a 5.0-liter v8 engine producing over 400 BHP and 515Nm of torque, paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Ford Mustang retails at the price of 65 lakhs (ex-showroom).
2. Grand Cherokee SRT – Powering the beast is a 6.4-liter V8 engine producing nearly 470 BHP and 624Nm of torque, paired to this engine is an 8-speed automatic transmission. SRT retails at 1.12Cr(ex-showroom).
3. Mercedes C63s AMG – Powered by a 4.0 liter V8 petrol engine producing over 500 BHP and 700Nm of beastly torque. Paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission. C63s retails at the price of 1.41Cr(ex-showroom).
4. BMW M5 – Powering the super saloon is a 4.4 Liter V8 engine producing nearly 600 BHP and 750Nm of peak torque, power is transferred via a 7-speed automatic transmission. BMW m5 retails at a price of 1.44Cr(ex-showroom).
5. Audi RS7 Sportback – Powered by a 4.0-liter V8 engine with produces over 550 BHP and 700 Nm of torque, paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. Audi RS7 retails at 1.57 Cr (ex-showroom).