Which are the best inspiration quotes about life?Add Answer
Add few more....
1 Its not who you are on the inside. It’s what you do that defines you
2 You cannot use the past to fill the present it’s gone
3 Things are not always What they seem, the first appearance deceives many
The intelligence of a few perceives what is carefully hidden
4 Delay is the deadliest movement of denial
5 For those who believe no proof is necessary
For those who do not believe no proof is possible
The Best one......
The sea is same, some find pearl, some shells, some hold sand while some come out with mere
Do you read inspirational quotes? I do. I personally like all the quotes as I am able to learn the positive aspects of life rather than driving into negativity.
These quotes have the power to inspire, encourage, and motivate. Whenever you feel low or unhappy read the few quotes by your heart and trust me your state of mood and mind will begin to improve.
These are the few best out of my bucket-list!
1. “Who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind” - Dr. Seuss
2. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
3. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – John Maxwell
4. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."- Henry David Thoreau
5. "Opportunities don't happen. You create them."- Chris Grosser
6. "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."- John D. Rockefeller
7. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success."- Thomas J. Watson
8. "There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires." - Nelson Mandela
9. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
10. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched -- they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller
Related QuesSee All
Related BlogsSee All