Japan is a country of multi cuisines and they offer a wide variety of nutritious and mouth watering dishes like:
Sushi: It is one of the most popular dishes of Japanese food. It is raw fish which is served on rice with a little blend mix of vinegar which gives it a tangy flavor.
Ramen: It is another delicious dish that is Japan's late night favorite meal made with egg and noddles.
Unagi: It is basically, river eel grilled over charcoal coated with a sweet barbecue sauce. It could be the antidote to heat and humidity in the sultry summer.
Tempura: Light and fluffy tempura is deep fried in sesame oil and served with seasonal vegetables is perfect the dish for taste buds in lunch.
Kaiseki: It usually comes under the supper part and this dish originated centuries ago, usually the seasoned vegetables and fresh ingredients are used to make this dish.
"Everybody can't visit Japan so, here are the best joints to tickle your taste buds in Delhi".
1. Kofuku: Situated at the Ansal Plaza Mall, Khel Gaon Marg, this joint offers you delicious Japanese food at the price of Rs1500 approx for two persons.
2. Tamura: Situated in Green Park S-16, Uphar Commercial Complex. They offer a wide range of Japanese foods.
3. MEGU- The Leela Palace: Situated in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. For the best Sushi in town one must visit this place.
4. T.K's Oriental Grill: Situated near, Hyatt Regency, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi. They not only offer Japanese but you can have, Thai too.
5. Big Wong XL: Situated at the Ground Floor, Epicuria Food Mall, near Nehru Place Metro Statiom. They offer good discounts and Japanese food at the price of Rs1200 approx for two persons.
Popular Cuisine: Street Food, Sweets, North Indian, Fast Food, Sweets, and Region Specific and Multi-Cuisine
Best Picks: Momo's Point, Bille Di Hatti, Chache Di Hatti, Shagun Asian Eatery, Bamboo Hut, and South Indian Cafe.