Which are your favorite quotes of Rumi?Add Answer
2. Beauty surrounds us, but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it.
3. Why should I be unhappy? Every parcel of my being is in full bloom
4. Plant the love of the Holy ones within you spirit, don't give your heart to anything, but the love of those whose hearts are glad.
5. The moment u first heard love I gave up my soul, my heart, and my eyes.
6. Your depression is connected to you insolence and refusal to praise.
“silence is the language of god,
Jalal-Ad-Din-Rumi was not just a Persian Poet. He has been the most popular poet in the Persian language, and the one whose works have inspired even the Turkish and Arabic literature. This 13th century Persian Poet has captured life in his verses with such a beauty that they will give you bliss and heartbreak at the same time.