Vitamins and minerals are organic micro nutrients, which our body needs in order to perform well physically and mentally . We need these components in our daily food because our body cannot produce vitamins. When these nutrients are not included in our diets, it may cause serious deficiency and will make us week & sick .
• Main Vitamins which we should include daily in our diet are :-
• Vitamin A - Deficiency symptom is night blindness. We
should include yellow fruits and vegetables, fish, soya milk or milk in our diet.
• Vitamin B1 - Deficiency may cause increase in heart rate, Beriberi disease, nausea, fatigue and gastrointestinal problems. We should increase our intake of sunflower seeds, lettuce, lentils, spinach, beans, soya beans, eggplant, tuna , whole wheat and tomatoes to get more Vitamin B1.
• Vitamin B2 - Symptoms of Vitamin B2 deficiency includes sores at corner of mouth, cracks in feet, conjunctivitis, dermatitis, anxiety, loss of appetite and so on. To cure the deficiency, we should increase our intake of Almonds, soya beans, mushrooms, spinach, liver, eggs etc.
• Vitamin B3 - Deficiency symptoms are stomatitis, diarrhea, dementia . Increase the following in your diet - peanuts, brown rice, sweet potato, carrots, almonds, potato, celery, turnip.
• Vitamin B6 - Its deficiency symptoms are nervous system disorder ,confusion, depression, nervousness, and anemia . You can correct these disorders by increasing the food such as, brown rice, whole wheat, banana, green leafy vegetables, walnuts, tomatoes, fish and meat.
• Vitamin B9 - It is folic acid. Deficiency symptoms are anemia. leukemia, weakness, weight loss, cracking of tongue and mouth ulcers. Sources of Vitamin B9 are broccoli, Brussels, asparagus, sprouts, citrus fruits, beans, whole grains, avocado, lettuce, peas, peanuts.
• Vitamin B12 - Deficiency symptoms are anima, neurological problem, spruce. Sources of Vitamin B12 are milk poultry products, meat, fish & nuts.
• Vitamin C rich foods are citric foods, and Vitamin D rich foods are Fish, egg, liver and from sun light.
Hence you should include these natural source of vitamins in your diet to cure your vitamin deficiency.