Bovines are NOT the main sacred creatures for Hindus (read Sanatanis)
- We consider every life structure as significant as human.
- We the Hindus love Trees , Weeds , Sun , Moon , Planets and the Stars.
- We the Hindus love plants , air , earth fire water and other characteristic powers.
- We love Cows , Snakes and Birds as well.
These creatures are frequently connected with the Gods . For ex. Kamdhen the cowu is related with Lord Dattatreya while Nandi Bull with Lord Shiva. Surabhi the bovine with Shri Krishna.
Vasuki the Cobra with Lord Shiva and Sheshnaag the snake with Lord Vishnu. Garuda the bird with Lord Vishnu and Purnabhadra the Giant Cat with Goddess Durga.
In old occasions bovines upheld the human settlement . They brushed and gave milk , their descendants was used by people for cultivating. Cow excrement was utilized as mortar and restricting operator for building cabins while the dried dairy animals fertilizer cakes are utilized as fuel.
- Dairy animals excrement was additionally utilized as compost for cultivating
- Further explained spread , margarine milk , curd are derivates of milk which is utilized for strict starknesses .
- In antiquated occasions if an individual has a dairy animals he was viewed as rich refined and lucky since s/he is autonomous .
- Consequently executing cow or at any rate harming was considered as horrendous offense against the God and humankind
- In puranas too there are stories referenced where the wars were battled between the Kings for securing dairy animals.
Remember the way that Indian freedom battle of 1857 which the( British called the Sepoy Mutiny )was set off in light of the fact that Mangal Pandey the faithful Hindu had to bite the cartridge which was accepted to be made of bovine fat.