I would suggest the following -
* Reduce your expectations from yourself and people around you
* Try not to control situations and behaviors of people
* Don't take money and social status too seriously
* Spend time with children and pets
Stress is such a natural phenomenon that so many of us deal with on a daily basis. But some of us succumb to it more than others. On such instances, it becomes very important to know how to deal with stress. Here are some tips that can help you-
· Avoid caffeine and alcoholic drinks. They tend to heighten your senses and make it difficult to relax.
· Get minimum of 8 hours of sleep every day.
· Try to indulge in physical activity. Sports and games are an excellent way to reduce stress, while giving physical benefits at the same time.
· Meditate and take deep breathes.
· Avoid pondering or over thinking for too long on one particular issue.
· Keep a journal.
· Talk to people about things that are bothering you.
· Listen to music.
· Eat chocolate
· Learn to say no
· Try to be more organized and manage your time well
Well, it’s pretty simple.
The rule states that when ever you are in a situation that is completely invading your mind and restricting you to think wisely, just stop there. Now assume that you are some third person( a bystander) who is watching someone caught in the very same situation. Now is your time to think.
Is the situation he is caught in really that serious.
Is it worth investing such a lot of money, time and energy.
What can be the most pragmatic and least emotional solution to it that clicked your mind the first time you saw him.
Now, redeem yourself and apply the solution.
Many a times, we create a mountain out of a mole hill because either the person attached to such situations is close to us, or maybe we are not able to overcome our own barriers.
Hope it works just fine for you!
Now a days a people are having so much of stress from the work location and around the people. Now you are in the stage of come out from the stress, so first you have to heard musics what kind of musics you could like very much and also sang to that song. And you have to do the meditation, yoga, and to eat the healthy veg foods.and pray daily at least 2-3 minutes to the god. Then going to the park to watch the joy of children's definitely yo will loss your stress i am sure. All the Best.
Accomplish something you appreciate each day. May be investing energy with your sweetheart or dozing or examining or anything.
Put on some music and move around.
Invest energy in nature.
Work out strain with an exercise.
Tune in to music,Watch a satire.
Take a stroll with ur friends and family.
Diminish caffeine and sugar n Eat a sound eating regimen.
Stay away from liquor, cigarettes, and medications. Self-curing with liquor or medications may give a simple break from pressure, yet the help is just temporary.Deal with issues head on and with an unmistakable brain.
Figure out how to excuse. Relinquish outrage and feelings of hatred. Free yourself from negative vitality by pardoning and proceeding onward.
Try not to attempt to control the uncontrollable.Rather than worrying over them, center around the things you can control, for example, the manner in which you decide to respond to issues.