Diwali means cleaning the whole house and then decorating it in the most beautiful way. Some of us do this even before Navratras. To decorate our homes, we buy many new items so that we can have that sense of festivity within us.
The most important of all rooms in our home is the pooja room or pooja ghar, decorating which is the most exciting and amazing experience.
Let’s see how we can decorate pooja room for the occasion of Diwali:
• First of all, clean each and every corner of your pooja room thoroughly.
• Then get it paint with some light color. Avoid using dark colors for pooja room as much as possible because light colors are symbolic of peace and concentration which are very important for worship.
• Colors that you can consider for pooja ghar are white, light blue and light yellow.
• Now according to the type and size of pooja room you have, you can decorate it. Spacious pooja rooms can be decorated is very interesting and beautiful ways.
• If you want the decoration to sustain for longer time, you can hand the chandeliers of glass and plastic in your pooja room.
• You can also decorate the walls of pooja room by hanging decorative laces on them.
• Best way of decorating pooja ghar is with flowers. Decorate it with the garlands and laces of different fragrant flowers.