The recipe for making Dry Fruit Banana Shake is very easy and henceit can be prepared at home without any difficulty.
Ingredients: Bananas, Blanched (Pieces), Cold Milk, Sugar, Saffron for Color, Cardamom Powder for Fragrance, cut Almond and Pistachios.
• Peel the bananas and cut them into pieces. Put banana pieces, sugar, almond, and a cup of cold milk in the mixer and grind all theingredients.
• Add some more milk and grind once again.
• Pour it into a glass and garnish it with pista flakes, cardamom powder, and saffron.
Your banana shake is ready!
Now let’s come to its advantages:
• There is pectin fibre in banana which keeps your digestion good.
• A glass of banana shake in the morning keep you energized for the whole day.
• The milk in the shake provides you with the calcium which makes your bones strong.
• Dry Fruit Banana Shake contains vitamin B6 which improves our blood circulation.
• Vitamin A present in milk keeps our immune system in a good condition.