Paneer Sandwich is an easy getaway, whenever you are running late and have no time to prepare breakfast. Also, it makes a delicious evening snack. Basically, you can make it and eat at any time of the day. Here’s how it is made.
• Bread Slices: 2
• Grated Paneer (cottage cheese): 50 grams
• Onion (sliced): 1
• Boiled potato (sliced): 2
• Tomato (sliced): 2
• Chat Masala: 2 tablespoon
• Tomato ketchup: as per requirement
• Green Chili Sauce: as per requirement
• Butter: as per requirement
• Salt: according to taste
• Cut the brown corners of the bread slices and apply butter on these slices.
• Take two slices to prepare one sandwich. Spread tomato ketchup on one slice and green chili sauce on the other.
• Keep two slices each of tomato, onion, and potato on the base slice.
• Sprinkle a pinch of chat masala and salt on the layers of veggies and then spread paneer all over the layering.
• Cover it with the second bread slice.
• Heat the non-stick pan on the gas. Spread butter on it and roast the sandwich in the pan on low flame.
• Serve the sandwich with ketchup.