In today’s world where we are often taught to put others first. Learning to love yourself is one of the hardest things to do now, as it requires lots of effort and taking care of our needs.
It might seem selfish at the initial phase of time but gradually you will understand since the time when you start loving yourself it will be easier to love everyone or everything around us
Here are some reasons why self-love is important first before loving someone else.
1) When you learn to love yourself, you are emotionally available in every situation which will make your Open up and encourage you to connect with others on a deeper level.
2) Self-love will prevent you from seeking unnecessary approval from others.
3) By taking up the chance to love yourself, you can inspire others to make the positive changes that you have done with you.
4) Self-love will teach you to drop the victim mentality and the actual power of forgiving yourself.
5) When you count yourself, you will become much confident even in the bad phases of your life.
So always love & accept yourself how or whomever you are. You are the real king of your life and no one can change it. So move on, drop the guilt of self-care, and embrace having a pure relationship with you.