Is there any natural therapy for Skin Cancer?Add Answer
Skin cancer is amongst the most commonly diagnosed cancers.
Luckily, there are natural remedies for skin cancer, like diet, that you can start incorporating into your day-to-day routine today. For those looking for less conventional treatment, we will take ake a closer look at how to treat skin cancer naturally and see which skin cancer natural treatment methods may be a fit for you or your loved ones.
- Nutrition-Diet and Vitamins - A good place to start is your diet. Doctors are suggesting whole foods rich in Vitamins C, E, and A, zinc, selenium, beta carotene (carotenoids), omega-3 fatty acids, lycopene, and polyphenols.
Topical Skin Treatments
- Apple Cider Vinegar- To use apple cider vinegar topically, start off with a small amount on a cotton ball — as some people can have an allergic reaction to it. Keep in mind that apple cider vinegar should not be seen as a replacement for cancer treatment and the theory of using it (whether topically or internally) to prevent or cure cancer has not been proven.
- Coconut Oil-Our skin is absorbent, and coconut oil is often used as a moisturizer and in the treatment of itchy skin. There’s also been evidence shown that coconut oil fights against free radical formation and might help protect against skin cancer.
- Frankincense Oil Used as a healing agent across cultures for centuries, Frankincense oil has also been noted for its cancer-fighting abilities in cancers of the breast, bladder, and skin.
- Eggplant Extract In a study from Cancer Letters, purple eggplant extract has been proven as an effective treatment for keratosis, basal cell carcinomas, and squamous cell carcinomas. There are various creams available in the market which you can use.
Last but not the least, I would like to end with the famous quote "prevention is better than cure".
How is Soaring Geriatric Population Causing Surge in Global Dermatology Drugs Market?
How bad a disease Cancer is, everyone knows. It must have been discussed with you time and again by some one or the other. So before going into the natural therapy of skin cancer, let’s see what exactly skin cancer is. We know a lot about Cancer but still are ignorant about its specificity.