An old way of saying, "home is where the heart is" very true. An individual’s home is where one seeks comfort, solace and good memories with family and after the end of a long day they like to be home. But most of us are always worried about negative energies around us. Below are some simple vastu tips to bring positive energies in home.
1. Light Lamps and Diyas
Light lamp, diya and incense at home in the morning and evening to get rid of the negativity.
2. Don't Keep Medicines in Kitchen
Guard your kitchen against all evils. You can do so by keeping medicines away from the kitchen. A kitchen
indicates health and happiness, and medicines indicate otherwise.
3. Put a Name Plate
Have a name plate outside the house indicates your ownership and according to some vastu experts it favors owners of the house by bringing good opportunities for them.
4. Hang a Wind Chime
Tinkling bells break the negative energy flows in the house and enhance the positive energy flow.
5. Place Salt Bowls in the Corner
Salt is a healer and placing salt bowls in the corners of the house, helps to absorb all the negative energy.
2. Include some stone salt in water while cleaning the floor. It diminishes the cynicism.
3. Keep the restroom/can entryway consistently shut after use. Try not to let the germs scatter in air.
4. Never utilize broke utensils/ceramics/reflect in home. It draws in germs more than anything.
5. Keep the dustbin off the standard use territory to keep the germs under control.
6. Puja room, Kitchen, Toilets ought to never be in a similar room. Reason: Germs
7. Never keep non working watch/check being used. Change the battery when it goes off on the grounds that it makes disarray when you are in rush and you probably won't recollect about the halted clock .
8. Close all the windows in night to keep the mosquitoes under control.
9. Reestablish all the dried garments before the night which you kept outside in the wake of washing. For what reason to take risk of dark enchantment :P
10. Lit up the tubelights in the evening(diya batti time). It helps you that another pahar to remember the day has begun. Try not to scrub down, rest, clear the floor during that time.
According to popular traditional beliefs, each house has its own energy and people who live in those houses come under the influence of energy that may be positive or negative. Making structural changes in your home is not an easy process. So, below are some tips that can be very useful to bring positive energy flow in your house without making such changes.
1. Place an aquarium in the south-east direction of your living room to bring prosperity.
2. The chanting of the powerful mantra “Om Namo Bhagvate Vasudevaya” keeps evil eyes and doshas away from your house.
3. Posters of war scenes, eagles, owls and angry persons are considered to be inauspicious. If you have one of them in your house, immediately take them down.
4. Put Swastik and Om symbols at the front door of your house.
5. Place holy water at dark and closed corners of your house where the sunlight can’t reach. Do not forget to change it weekly.