1. Ajay Devgn didn't make his introduction in Phool Aur Kaante. Some time before that he played the youngster form of Mithun Chakraborty's character in Bapu's Pyari Behna. Ajay was charged as 'Ace Chotu'.
2. After 'Phool aur Kante', his subsequent film, 'Jigar' got one of the top grosser of that time.
3. 'Hulchul' was where he initially met Kajol. At first, the team didn't get along as Kajol didn't care for him. Be that as it may, after their next film together, 'Gundaraj', everything changed for them. What began from disdain transformed into companionship and in the long run bloomed into adoration.
4. Interestingly enough, Kajol as of late uncovered on Kapil Sharma's show that the entertainer had guaranteed her before marriage that he would take her on a broad two-month special first night. They had arranged a world visit however following a month Ajay inquired as to whether they could get back. Kajol brought up that he was appallingly yearning to go home and that was the explanation they got back from the special night halfway.
5. He won public honor for his exhibition in 'Zakhm' and 'The Legend Of Bhagat Singh'.
6. Best execution to date was in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, where he played Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's significant other. The two scarcely connected during the shooting. Afterward, they did a David Dhawan film Hum Kissise Kam Nahin together and Rituparno Ghosh's Raincoat. What's more, gotten along. Ajay was the main individual Abhishek Bachchan told about his marriage plans outside close family.
7. Ajay Devgn was the best option to play Bhansali's Bajirao in Bajirao Mastani. They couldn't concur on the star's compensation.
8. Devgn loves his folks, contacts their feet each morning before venturing out from home.