What are the easy tips to protect yourself from Covid-19?Add Answer
Covid-19 has changed the life of everyone in the world certainly. The things we did not consider important earlier are lying on our table every day. We also hear many safety measures on news and social media sites to protect ourselves from this deadly virus.
Wearing a face mask and using hand sanitizers remain the primary safety methods to protect yourself. Apart from that, social distancing is also necessary for avoiding this virus to transmit in your body.
These are the common measures that we do daily. But there are also a few more things that can save you from COVID 19 definitely. I would like to share more tips by which you can save from Coronavirus.
1. You must take bath twice or thrice daily after coming from the office, fruit market, morning walk, or any place.
2. You should add a few drops of Dettol or Savlon in the bucket of water and then take a fresh bath.
3. Door knobs, switches, taps, desks, and various other things should be cleaned regularly. You can take a sprayer and add water with 1 cap of phenyl to sanitize these things. Phenyl contains alcohol and it can kills germs and viruses if they are any on doorknobs or switches.
4. It is necessary to mop the floor twice daily with the bucket of water and phenyl. Besides, you must also wash your bathrooms and clean toilet seats with Harpic or any other disinfectant.
5. You must never eat fruits or vegetables directly after buying them from vendors. You should first come home and wash them with tap water and then with clean water. Apart from that, you can also add a pinch of baking soda or salt in the water and wash your fruits and vegetables.
6. Tell your maids to wear a face mask even while working in your home or offices. They should also first use to clean their hands and then start work.
7. If you are ordering any grocery item or any other item online, you must first spray a few drops of sanitizer on the packet and then use it.
8. If you get a slight fever, do use paracetamol like Crocin.
9. You must keep tablets of Vitamin C and Vitamin D at your home. If possible, you can include more turmeric, ginger, and garlic in your diet.
10. If you have a sore throat, you can add 1 cap of Betadine in 1 glass of water to gargle your mouth. This solution can kill germs in the neck.
11. Keep vitamin E capsules always at your home. You can apply them on a runny nose or add in the hot water while taking steam.
12. You must buy a good thermometer to get the accurate body temperature.
13. It is necessary to wash the face mask daily with liquid soap or detergent.
14. You can also use disposable hand gloves while buying veggies or fruit from the market or touching the online items.
15. If you have a fever or cough for more than 3 or 4 days, it is necessary to visit the nearest physician.
These are the few tips that can help to keep Coronavirus away from you and your family members.