Following are some makeup hacks that I use often and all of them work quite well for me.
• Always use a foundation
brush while applying foundation for complete coverage.
• If you are applying the concealer under your eyes, apply it in conical pattern instead of circular.
• If you don’t have a color correcting palette, mix the eye shadow of the color you want with your concealer and you are ready to color correct the spots on your face.
• Applying light strokes while filling your eyebrows
give them a natural look.
(Courtesy: Makeup for generation)
• Using a plastic spoon to apply mascara
below lower eyelids saves the skin to get blemished and gives you thick mascara.
• Dropping a few drops of eye drop in your mascara prevents it from getting dried and forming lumps.
• Sugar, honey, and coconut oil make a great exfoliate for lips. Scrub them with a toothbrush for better results.
• Lining your waterline with nude pencil gives the illusion of bigger eyes.
• To make the color of an eye shadow pop, cover your lid with the eye shadow of white color first.