Although, there is no substitute of hard work but in today's fast paced life where everybody wants to be fit faster, below are some things you can add in your daily routine besides working out:
* Remove all junk food from your fridge and pantry and this includes sugar and bakery products.
* Tell your friends that you are lactose and gluten allergic so they will not offer you any diary product.
* Keep enough healthy and nutritious food in the house to ensure that you don't have to make a trip to the fast food store.
* Never go empty stomach outside and in that case you are going, keep a fruit along with a water bottle to control your craving jumping onto street foods.
* Lastly, drink at least 6-7 glasses of water daily. Your body is made up of 70% water and giving what it needs the most and cutting down on what it needs the least will give you faster results to get fit.