Career in Business Analytics
Business analytics involves working with large sets of data, this data can be of different nature such as - consumer preferences, what they like-dislike, their buying patterns and so on. It is used by almost all industries like banking, telecom, FMCG, IT, auto ancillary, insurance and etc.
Companies use various statistical and empirical models to draw meaningful conclusions from the data so that it can be used for long-term strategic decision making.
The success of a business depends on its ability to filter through tons of data and lead to meaningful and useful conclusions.
The data forms the fundamental cross on which long-term decisions are taken by the company, below is a list of some of the top schools and is known for business analysis in India
Out of India
- University of Texas - Austin McCombs School of Business
- ESSEC, Paris
- ESADE, Spain
- MIT Sloan School of Management, USA
- Imperial College of Business School, UK
- Narsi Monjee Institute of Management
- Wellingkar Institute of Management
- Amity Business School
- MIT World Peace University
- Lovely Professional University