2. Because of his actual height, Dara Singh was urged to take up wrestling at a youthful age. He began his wrestling profession by contending in beginner battles at fairs and markets.
3. In 1947, he went to Singapore, where he was delegated the Champion of Malaysia when he vanquished Tarlok Singh.
4. Dara Singh turned into the Commonwealth Champion in 1959 by vanquishing top picks, for example, King Kong, George Gordienko and John Desilva.
5. Dara Singh started his acting profession in 1952 with Sangdil. He was a trick film entertainer for a long time and assumed his first lead job in Babubhai Mistry's film King Kong (1962). Before long, he cut a specialty for himself in movies and TV programs in light of his strong body.
6. He has acted and showed up in various Hindi and Punjabi films. A portion of his most well known films are Sikander-e-Aazam, Watan Se Door, Daada, Rustom-E-Baghdad, Sher Dil, and Raaka, and in later occasions, Kal Ho Na Ho and Jab We Met.
7. He was additionally famously known as the entertainer who assumed the job of Hanuman in the TV transformation of Ramayana.
8. He died on July 12, 2012 in the wake of enduring an enormous coronary episode.