Our Human mind is one of the most innovative and captivating parts of our self. It is the most complicated network of cells which receives valuable information from the external and internal environment. Understanding the difference between conscious and subconscious mind uncovers the battles our mind is going through and the idea by which any professionals will be even more innovative if they proactively use their Conscious and subconscious mind power.
Role of the Conscious Mind and subconscious mind
The role of the Conscious Mind defines all thoughts and actions within our awareness. It is a bioelectric process of the brain which represents only 10 percent of the total capacity of the human brain and sleeps when the person sleeps.
In the case of the Subconscious mind, its main function is to store and retrieve data. It is basically responsible for the reactions and automatic actions we can become aware of if we want to think about them.
Now here we will come out some basic difference between conscious and subconscious mind in simple terms:
1) Our conscious mind can be aware of both internal mental functions and external circumstances. Whereas our subconscious mind is not aware of both the internal mental stage and external happenings.
2) The subconscious one is what guides our automatic movements every day but our conscious mind is more creative what makes us different from the other animals.
3) Our Conscious mind has valuable control over the intellectual and logical processes. The subconscious mind takes the only control over physical functions.
4) Our subconscious mind automatically determines our behavior at that moment when our conscious mind is lost in thinking.
5) Our Conscious mind is slow which prefers complete information in order to decide or do. In opposite to that Subconscious mind is fast and can work with pieces.