Finding cheap flights has become something of an art these days which many crave to possess. Indeed, who would not want to fly at the lowest rates possible?
Cheap flights are so much in demand that they are becoming rarer and rarer with each passing day. Airlines have found a way to get the customers panicked and make them book flights as early as possible, not matter how expensive they are.
To save yourself from such tricks of airlines, you need to have some hacks, some tricks, and some secrets:
1. Always book flight in the incognito window.
The cookies in your browser always show you hiked up prices, depending on your previous researches. Going incognito would make you start from the scratch, hence showing all the available offers.
2. Break your journey. It’s always cheaper to break your trip and change flights in mid-way. Just be sure about the distance of the two airlines from each other, as longer distances may lead to missing of your flight.
3. Try booking on the middle days of the week, like Tuesday or Wednesday, as the rates of flights are expected to be cheapest then.
4. Use websites like Skyscanner or Kayak to book the tickets as these sites show you the comparative deals.
5. You can also look up for budget airlines which offer at least some services. You have to make some compromises with such airlines, like that of free food, snacks, and entertainment, but some budget airlines offer decent service and are much cheaper than the big airlines