The main 5 things which every should check before buying a second hand car:
- It is very important for the buyer to get all the papers of the car certified and inspected. Checking the existing insurance paper and other papers will provide the whole history of the car.
- It is very important for the buyer to rename the registration certificate (RC) with his own name.
- Third most important factor which the buyer has to keep in mind is that he should get a valid insurance policy under his name.
- He has to transfer no claim NCB, the difference account has to be paid by the new owner.
- Lastly, it is important to clean and fix the car for the safety purpose.