Technical specifications comparison:
Kwid has 249 mm larger in length than compared to Alto 800, Kwid has 89 mm more width and 3 mm more height than compared to Alto 800, Kwid has 203 cc more displacement than Alto 800. Kwid has 62 mm more wheelbase than compared to Alto 800.
Both have manual transmission in both fuels. Kwid has 67 bhp @ 5000 rpm max power and Alto 800 has 48 bhp @ 6000 rpm max power in petrol. Kwid has 91 Nm @ 4250 rpm max Torque while Alto 800 has 69 Nm @ 3500 rpm.
Alto 800 has 1.69 kmpl more Mileage than compared to Kwid.
Kwid has larger boot space 123 L more than the Alto 800. Turning radius is 4.9 m for Kwid and 4.6 for Alto 800.
Steering type is Power assisted (Electric) for Kwid and Manual for Alto 800.
Extra features in Kwid:
• Head-rests has Front & Rear in Kwid where in Alto 800 has only Front Head-rests
• Seat Belt warning available in Kwid
• Speed Sensing Door Lock, Child Safety Lock, and Central Locking available in Kwid
• Headlight off and ignition Key Off Reminder
• Air Conditioner is manual in Kwid.
• Power Windows available front only for Kwid.
Extra Features in Alto 800:
• Alto 800 has Analog Instrument Cluster where as Kwid has Digital.
• Steering Adjustment is Telescopic in Alto 800
• Outside Rear View Mirrors (ORVMs) Dual tone available in Kwid where in Alto 800 has Black Mirrors.