Today our Prime Minister emphasised the importance of visiting tourist places in India. After flag hoisting at Red fort, he addressed the nation. In his speech he 73rd independence day speech, he urged the citizens of India to visit at least 15 tourist spots in India before 2022.
India is full of tourist places. You name the genre, it is there. Like beeches, mountains, hills, religious places, historical places, waterfalls, safaris, national parks... everything is abundant in India.
Likewise, famous tourist places are also plenty. We have a very coastal area on both the side of the Indian peninsula. So fishing spots are excellent. Let me make a list for you:-
1. Goa is the number one place for enjoying your holidays while relaxing with fishing. The number of beaches is there to venture into the sea and catch fishes while sitting in your boat.
2. Puducherry - There is a private fishing tour is there in Puducherry. Local fishermen will take you to the sea and make you enjoy the fishing your self. The tour operators will take you to the Paradise beach and give you practical lessons about fishing. Definitely it will be an adventure filled interesting tourism.
3. Kerala is famous for its seafood culture. And it is full of rivers and boathouses. Hurry and go to Kerala and enjoy fishing in your boathouse or in any beaches.
4. In eastern India, there are plenty of fishing spots in Assam and West Bengal. Fishes are their staple food. Jia Bharoli river Assam is the paradise of fishing lovers. There are camps and competitions held yearly.
5. Don’t think that plains in India are only having fishing places. In Himachal Pradesh, Pabbar Valley Region and Golden Mahseer are renowned places famous for fishing.
Apart from this Kosi river in Uttarakhand, Cobbet National Park Assam, Cauvery river in TN, Lakes in Kashmir, Andaman and Nicobar Islands are some more tourist attractions for those who are interested in fishing. Happy Holidays! Happy fishing!
Image source- india-angling.com