1. Her dad Amanullah Khan was a content author for films, for example, Mughal-e-Azam and Pakeezah. He frequently composed under the name "Aman", which Zeenat later embraced as her family name on-screen.
2. Zeenat is the cousin of entertainer Raza Murad and niece of entertainer Murad.
3. Her folks got separated from when she was exceptionally youthful, her mom at that point wedded a German man and they moved to Germany.
4. Zeenat went to the University of Southern California in Los Angeles for additional investigations on understudy help, yet she was unable to finish her graduation.
5. At first, she functioned as a writer with Femina and afterward moved to demonstrating. In the wake of gaining prominence as the substance of the brand Taj Mahal Tea in 1966, she proceeded to contend in the Miss India event, where she was second next in line, and later won the Miss Asia Pacific expo in 1970.
6. Her depiction of Janice in Hare Rama Hare Krishna (1971), launched her vocation and she proceeded to convey probably the best hits in Indian film. It additionally won her the Filmfare Award for the Best Supporting Actress.