How to keep our kidneys healthy?Add Answer
I am mentioning some of the tips to keep your kidneys healthy:
1. Always Stay Hydrated: Drink Plenty of Fluids
2. Eat Healthily: Eat Plenty of Fruits and Vegetables to get vital Vitamins and Minerals\
3. Monitor your Blood Pressure from time to time: An Ideal Blood Pressure is between 90/60mmHg and 120/80mmHg.
4. Avoid Smoking and Alcohol Intake: Excess of Smoking and Alcohol intake increase the risk of kidney and heart problems.
5. Workout Daily and Stay Fit. A workout is very effective for Kidneys.
Nose reshaping cost in Hyderabad Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the nose. There are two types of plastic surgery used reconstructive surgery that restores the form and functions of the nose and cosmetic surgery that improves the appearance of the Nose.
What can you do for your kidneys?
- Keep fit and active
- Keep regular control of your blood sugar level
- Monitor your blood pressure
- Eat healthy and keep your weight in check
- Maintain a healthy fluid intake
- Do not smoke
Drink more water
Eat Healthy Foods
Use Herbal Remedies
While think about the human body kidney is one of the most important organ in human body. Now a days we people are so lazy for doing an exercise on that time kidney will easily affected, fitness of our body is so important let's we maintain that everyday.
Drink 7-8 litter amount of water per day in to our body which is helps to cleaning the kidney in the human body. And getting walk for every day from 10-15 minutes in the early morning.
- Adequate intake of water: Minimum of 8 glasses of water daily,
- Include healthy food in your diet: Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic, and onions.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription - Reduce or avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen.
- Reduce weight: Lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys, if you have more weight
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure the healthy functioning of your kidney.
To know more tips you can consult, experienced Urologists and get more information regarding Kidney.
Thanks & Regards
Daniel Shaw [ Medical Assistant]
1. Exercise Daily
2. Drink 8 Glass of water in a day.
3. consume fruits.
4. Avoid fast foods.
6.Drink lukewarm water after wakeup
7.Oil too oily, spicy foods.
I walk in with the same experience and I discuss with one of the kidney specialists in Chennai and he suggests me a simple line- "Intake healthy foods with high-content of vitamin supplements, exercise regularly and control your weight". These are the three mantras he suggests me to improve my kidney health. If need, you too follow the same one guys will surely get a positive impact.
What importance our kidneys hold in the list of bodily functions need not be told. When not taken proper care of, one can develop Chronic Kidney Diseases and many other kidney related problems.