How to keep our kidneys healthy?Add Answer
I am mentioning some of the tips to keep your kidneys healthy:
1. Always Stay Hydrated: Drink Plenty of Fluids
2. Eat Healthily: Eat Plenty of Fruits and Vegetables to get vital Vitamins and Minerals\
3. Monitor your Blood Pressure from time to time: An Ideal Blood Pressure is between 90/60mmHg and 120/80mmHg.
4. Avoid Smoking and Alcohol Intake: Excess of Smoking and Alcohol intake increase the risk of kidney and heart problems.
5. Workout Daily and Stay Fit. A workout is very effective for Kidneys.
Drink more water
Eat Healthy Foods
Use Herbal Remedies
While think about the human body kidney is one of the most important organ in human body. Now a days we people are so lazy for doing an exercise on that time kidney will easily affected, fitness of our body is so important let's we maintain that everyday.
Drink 7-8 litter amount of water per day in to our body which is helps to cleaning the kidney in the human body. And getting walk for every day from 10-15 minutes in the early morning.
1. Exercise Daily
2. Drink 8 Glass of water in a day.
3. consume fruits.
4. Avoid fast foods.
6.Drink lukewarm water after wakeup
7.Oil too oily, spicy foods.
What importance our kidneys hold in the list of bodily functions need not be told. When not taken proper care of, one can develop Chronic Kidney Diseases and many other kidney related problems.